Fashion Beauty Panel: How to Rock Multiple Makeup Colours at the Same Time


With the cold weather slowly creeping in and draining colour and life out of everything I can’t help but reach for bright hues in my makeup stash in an attempt to hold on to summer. This yellow Inglot eyeliner is the epitome of a warm sunny day. I applied it generously all over my mobile lid and locked it in with an equally beautiful and vibrant Annabelle Yellow Pigment to ensure longevity and settle the tackiness of the eyeliner. I kept the crease and rest of the lid clean by dusting on a natural shadow. To add some fun contrast I applied the brightest blue eyeliner to my lower lid and smudged it on the eyelashes in lieu of a coloured mascara. I then followed with a cream eyeliner and traced a sharp cat eye, which in my opinion ties the look together and tones it down a notch. Lots of black mascara makes for a great contrast between the dark lashes and the vibrant yellow shadow.
Products used: Inglot Yellow Cream Liner, Annabelle Pigment in “LOL,” Physicians Formula Black Cream Liner, Lancôme Hypnôse Drama Mascara and Sephora Nano Eyeliner in “Azur Blue”




Labels: , , , , , ,