Fashion Beauty Panel: Riot Girl Hair and Makeup




Every girl has those days when you just want to put on your leather jacket, a dark lipstick and feel like a total badass. The beautiful thing about make-up is that you can use it to showcase your inner self and feelings. For those days when I want to let me inner bad girl come out, I tend to gravitate towards a light smoky eye, contour heavily and put on my favourite dark lipstick. I used matte shades of brown all over the lid, and I kept is quite messy, blending it without trying to be too precise. I took my dark brown shade under the eye and blend it to give me an almost slept-in look and left it at that; nothing on the waterline. I skipped the blush and just focused on bring out my cheekbones with heavier than usual contouring. On my lips I mixed a shade of brown and a dark purple to add some drama to the look, swept my face with a mattifying powder and left it at that.
I decided to wear my hair pin-straight and applied a serum to tame my split ends and give me that no-time-for shampoo look.
Products used: Urban Decay Naked Palette, Revlon Colorstay Lipstick in “Catwalk” and Revlon Lipstick in “Va Va Violet”

Labels: , , , , , ,