Fashion Beauty Panel: Cat-eye Redux




Whenever I find myself longing for more than just my regular cat-eye and want to be more adventurous without going out of my comfort zone, my go to trick is to take the liner under my lower lash line, a third way into the exterior corner and accentuate the outer V. I basically leave the other two third under the eye clear, as I find applying the eyeliner all the way around the eye closes them in and makes the entire eye look harsh and smaller. On work days I replicate this look by applying a liquid liner alongside the upper lashline and use a pencil under which I like to smudge out; this gives a similar effect without the drama. Big eyes without looking too out there.
Products used: Cover Girl LashBlast 24 Hour Eyeliner, Revlon Colorstay Skinny Line
quid Liner

Labels: , , ,