NYX Lid Lingerie Review and Swatches. Morning Sky and White Lace Romance



NYX Lid Lingerie is a relatively new cream shadow range that came out this past summer. The formula on these is incredibly light and has almost a mousse like texture but still manages to pack a punch in the pigment department. While rich in color, I found the formula to be quite unique, it's a lot easier to work with and blend on the lid and can be a lot more forgiving that most cream shadows. I always found cream shadows intimidating because you need to work fast and can be finicky when it comes to blending or layering, most tend to crack or look and feel heavy the more product you play with but that is not the case with the Lid Lingerie shadows. The light formula is lovely to work with, you can sheer it our or pack on the color as you wish without it looking heavy or getting those dreaded cracks.






 The shadow comes packaged in a tube that resembles most of their liquid lipsticks and features a basic doe foot applicator. The two shades I have both feature a a pearl finish to them White Lace Romance is a white with a pearl finish and Morning Sky is a metallic looking teal with gold shimmer. Both shadows are stunning and pack a ton of color and pigment in a single swipe. I`ve used both as all over shadows or, my preferred method, as toppers, especially the White Lace Romance. I found both shadows to be very long wearing, I`ve experienced minimal fading and virtually no transfer each time I`ve sported these shades.
All in all I like these shadows, I like the great punch of pigment they deliver and the formula really makes it fun to play with no matter how inexperienced you might be. I can`t wait to get my hands on more shades. Which ones are your favorites?
Here is a quick look I got with both shades, the eyeliner is NYX Vivid Brights eyeliner in Sapphire which is an insanely beautiful liner but more on that soon.










*Products provided for consideration. This does not influence my opinions or reviews


Labels: , , , ,