Essence Long Lasting Eye Pencils Review and Swatches in Tu-tu-tourquoise and Coolest Chick

I have been hearing about Essence and their cosmetics for years now, all my friends in Europe are fans and use them all the time. You can imagine my excitement when I stumbled onto the brand into my local Pharmaprix (or Shopper's Drug Mart for those living in regular Canada :). 
I was super impressed with the range, the products and holy Moses are they cheap or what? 
I snatched up these two eyeliners for about 2 bucks a pop. 

                                           Coolest Chick (purple) and Tu-tu-tourquoise (blue).


I love the colors. Good God is that blue eyeliner gorgeous! Pigmentation is great; rich vibrant colors, great payoff, soft and smooth. It stays on incredibly well, no smudging, no budging. 
I am seriously impressed with these eyeliners. Dare I say, they performed and looked better than some of my high-end eyeliners. 
I'm gonna let the swatches speak for themselves. After, I'm going back to the drugstore... I want every color.













Labels: , , , , , , ,