Fashion Beauty Panel: Natural Makeup Must-Haves

 

This week the Beauty Panel challenge was all about natural makeup. I am a huge fan of natural cosmetics and most of my skincare routine revolves around brands like Anne Marie Borlind, Suki, Weleda, Dr. Hauschka, Andalou, Korres and the like; I do have a few natural make-up faves I use on a regular basis but it's been a while since I created an entire look using exclusively "clean" brands. I was somewhat skeptical... I get stuck in this nasty rut and rely on a few key products such as foundation and eyeliners and mascara I know and trust and the idea of changing things up made me nervous. What is a natural mascara won't last? What if the eyeliner will smudge? Will my face look flawless without my trusty high end foundation?  I was more than impressed to see the overall look and see that the products did perform well. I feel silly for having so many prejudices against natural make-up now that I took the plunge and saw you can get awesome results while being good to your body.


Despite having a mostly all natural skincare routine, I rarely incorporate clean make-up into my day to day to routine. Can you blame me? I’m a beauty junkie and I can’t help but want to try all the make-up out there. This was a challenge indeed, as was nervous about creating a look using only natural products and I was pleasantly surprised with the results.
I started off by using an Anne Marie Borlind BB Cream, I am obsessed with this brand and their skincare. I used a Zuzu bronzer to contour and warm up the face and a Zuii peachy blush on the apples of my cheeks for a healthy flush. On my eyes I used a wash of a matte soft brown eyeshadow from Gabriel and a Logona Brown pencil as an eyeliner. I finished off with two coats of Gabriel mascara and brushed the same eyeshadow through my brows to fill in gaps and shape them. On the lips I am wearing a Zuii lipgloss.

Products used: Anne Marie Borlind BB Cream, Zuzu Bronzer, Zuii Blush in “Peachy,” Gabriel Eyeshadow, Logona Brown Eyeliner, Gabriel Mascara, Zuii Lip Gloss

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,